Safety is our priority
A team member will meet with you and your loved one to learn about your situation and provide you with a complimentary, no obligation assessment. This assessment can be done at your hospital, facility, or home. Your loved one’s health condition, home safety, daily struggles, individual needs, personal preferences, and goals are evaluated to create a customized care plan. We will seek your input to plan daily activities that support social, cognitive, and physical ability.
Not only will home safety be discussed, but your home should be checked for safety during assessment or first caregiver visit. Whatever level of support your loved one needs, it is important to ensure that your home is as safe as possible to prevent accidents and injuries. We will provide a home safety evaluation and recommendations to prevent falls, fires or security hazards. You are not required to follow our recommendations, but we want to make sure that you know how to make your loved one as safe as possible.
Safety Items We Look For
- Smoke detector in working order with fresh batteries?
- Exterior doors and windows locked?
- Rugs and shower floors non-slip?
- Grab handles, if needed, in appropriate places?
- Cords and other obstacles away from foot traffic areas?
- Ramps and hand rails in good condition?
- Food not expired/spoiled?
- Screening solicitations by phone or at door?
- Client driving only when capable?
- Cleanliness and sanitary condition of home?
Schedule a Consultation
If you need help caring for a loved one, we would love the opportunity to serve you. Please click the button below to schedule a free, no strings attached consultation.
Aging in Place
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Hospital to Home
Why Harmony Home Care?
Harmony Home Care Aides are all bonded, insured and covered for workers compensation while in the home. We also set up a care plan and supervise the caregiver. Additionally, we can provide relief services for when your regular caregiver wants a break. We are available 24/7 to handle any immediate services requests or to provide assistance to current clients.