Our Caregivers are Extraordinary!
You can rest assured in our professionalism. We can say this with confidence because having the finest in-home care requires that we hire only the best caregivers and staff. It is a difficult and time-consuming process, but we only hire the top 3% of the resumes we receive from caregivers. Our office staff have all been selected after meticulous and rigorous screening as well. Here is a short list of the minimum training and certifications our caregivers all are required to have:
- Licensed by the State
- Pre-Hire Assessment screening on Judgement, Job Skills, Work Ethic and Team work
- 5 Hours Initial Training with ongoing training labs throughout the year
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- “LiveScan” background checks
- TB Tests
- Drug Tests
- Covered by Worker’s comp, General Liability Insurance, and a Criminal Bond
- Multiple events and recognitions throughout the year to maintain a “family” environment in order to retain these extraordinary people
And yet this is not enough: we have had (and still have) aging parents at home ourselves, and so we know that the personality “fit” is the most important thing. We do a pretty good job of pairing your loved one with the right caregiver, but sometimes it is not “just right”.
In those case we will switch out caregivers until we find that magical and warm connection that occurs when a great caregiver and a client bond. Please look at our reviews for scores of testimonials that demonstrate how successful we are at providing these special relationships.