Join Our Team
There are only four kinds of people in the world…those who have been caregivers, those who currently are caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers.” ̴ Rosalynn Carter
We are always in search of our most valuable asset, outstanding employees, to join our company and care for our clients.
- Dependable and trustworthy?
- Experienced at caregiving?
- Looking for ways to make a difference in others’ lives?
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of care and compassion?
- Looking for an employer who values you and your contributions?
- Expecting your employer to treat you with deserved respect and dignity?
- Willing to do the same for our clients?
- Hoping for time and a half on five major holidays?
- Desiring paid time off after 1 year and an average of 30 hours a week for the year?
- Able to pass an extensive background check and random drug testing?
If you answered a resounding “Yes” to the questions above, please take time to complete the online application. We look forward to considering your application for employment with Harmony Home Care.
Things to Consider When Applying:
- SS card, TB clearance, and driver’s license or CA ID card are required.
- If possible, bring car insurance proof, receipt of Live Scan form, a passport size picture, CNA certification or Home Care Aide registration, past letters of recommendation and/or certificates of commendation to the interview.
- We will obtain your recent Live Scan results and DMV printout.
- We have random drug testing.
- Be honest. References and recommendations will be checked.
Ready to Apply?
If you are ready to apply, we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, you can call (714) 657-6999, and ask for Freda.
Our application process is online through Axis Care. We use them because their application site is secure and Social Security numbers are encrypted. Please click the button below when you are ready to get started!