Hospital To Home
We provide a care transition service from hospital or facility to your front door. After signing up for care, Harmony Home Care provides support by offering a free car ride home. Please let us know if you would like to begin paid service at your front door.
How It Works
After arriving home from a hospital or facility, we can begin caregiving service at your front door. This allows us to:
- Help clients get into comfortable clothes and settled in a chair or bed with a glass of water to do or read.
- Get clients’ home set up and make safety adjustments in the home by removing clutter and loose rugs in pathways and putting often used items such as phones, water, tissues and remotes within easy reach.
- Make sure new prescriptions have been picked up or just pick them up.
- Make sure the food in the refrigerator is fresh, pick up needed groceries and prepare a light meal if requested.
- Help clients call physicians to schedule follow-up visits.
- Since hospital discharge or doctor’s care directions can be confusing, our trained caregivers can help with directions that patients need to follow and can keep an eye out for warning symptoms.
- We are there when clients need a steady hand.
Schedule a Consultation
If you need help with hospital to home services, we would love the opportunity to serve you. Please click the button below to schedule a free, no strings attached consultation.
Aging in Place
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Hospital to Home
Why Harmony Home Care?
Harmony Home Care Aides are all bonded, insured and covered for workers compensation while in the home. We also set up a care plan and supervise the caregiver. Additionally, we can provide relief services for when your regular caregiver wants a break. We are available 24/7 to handle any immediate services requests or to provide assistance to current clients.